I guess you might have noticed the look of my blog has changed in recent weeks. It wasn't something done on purpose actually. I was tinkering with the HTLM and accidentally erased something that I shouldn't have, so instead of trying to recreate the old template, I figured I'd just lift one of the handy new Blogger premade templates. So, that's why this place looks different.
Meanwhile, I've also discovered a new bug in Posterous's autopost feature. When writing a post that has an accompanying photo (like most of my posts do), I start it in Posterous and then have that service populate into this blog. The reason I do that is that the images come out looking nicer that way - they are formatted to the right size so I don't have to edit them. Well, all that went down the drain recently, as you can tell by some of the oversized images in the posts below. I've alerted the help desk at Posterous and am awaiting their support. I hope they fix the problem soon, otherwise, I'm going to have to go back to the old way and manually edit the photo size so you don't have to look at something ugly.
Anyway, just wanted to give you an update.