September 15, 2006

Interesting backgrounds


This week, I met with some interesting people. The first - Pete Flint (in the forefront of this picture) - I first met when I was at Netcentives and he was at Lastminute in London. So I guess that would have been back in 1999 or 2000. We've kept in touch but haven't seen each other in ages, so this week we met for lunch to catch up in person. After five years at Lastminute (the poster child for successful internet companies in the UK), he decided to go to business school and attended Stanford where he met a friend that would eventually become his co-founder at his latest venture Trulia. The idea was born out of research he was doing for a VC and the realization that the real estate market posed enormous potential for internet services and technology. I'm hoping his company excels. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment