December 29, 2006

Million Mile Flyer Update

*Still* no news or recognition from United for flying over 1 million miles with them. Meanwhile, as I'm waiting for my big prize (which I do hear is a lifetime award of Premier Executive status), here are a few pics from my flight path.

From left to right, top to bottom:
1.) a shot I took of Burj al Arab in Dubai (okay, I confess, I didn't fly UAL to get there!), 2.) Tokyo in the morning from the Park Hyatt Tokyo, 3.) A beer in hand and a dirndl on body at Munich's Oktoberfest, 4.) New Year's Eve lights over Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, 5.) Somewhere at the top of the Alps with Riley. 6.) Running the LA Marathon (notice everybody else is walking... hmmm, tells you how fast I was sprinting...), 7.) Mimicking a poster in Japan, 8.) A pristine mountain lake in Switzerland, 9.) Horses waiting in Salzburg


Happily, there is no more flying for me this year. I'll end it out with United at 59,019. My next trip is with my favorite pilot in my favorite window seat... Road Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment